From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 22:39:33 -0230
Alan:

My cottage is a 25X21 2 bedroom small vacation house. Its not a rustic woods cabin although I do have rough particle board on the walls right now that my XYL and I are going to paint to give it that rustic feel.
There's a great room and off the perimeter is a galley style kitchen, an 8X6 bathroom and 2 bedrooms with closets, 1 of which is the shack. I have a spare double bed standing up against 1 wall in the shack for company. Usually my XYL and I grab that 1 while the guests usually get the larger main bedroom. Its about 85% complete as we don't have running water as of yet and we're hoping to install that this spring.
For now, I have a large 200 gal tank out side collecting rain water and a tap on it to fill pails for the bathroom uses and we get our drinking water from a very cold spring near by.

73:
Mike VO1AX