From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:31:01 -0700
I haven't triede narater in 7, I still run xp on most machines.  I usually
run n v d a if I need to get window eyes to close if it isn't responding.
I have a machine with seven on it, but I keep finding little things I
can't do in seven that I can do in xp.  I really don't care if it is
supported or not, some one else can partake of the microsoft cool aid.  In
xp, for example, I can use mp3 direct cut or whatever and record baseball
audio if I'm going to be gone.  Depending on the sound card, under
recording I see stereo mix or what you hear.  If I check that box, I can
record whatever comes over my speakers.  That stuff is long gone in seven.
Only choices I see under record are microphone and line in and those are
disbled unless you plug something in to those jacks.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148