VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:12:19 -0400
good afternoon:

I use a couple of very old Olympus voice recorders; but, they are getting
"old", and I want to replace them.  Recently, I tried an Olympus model:
VN-541PC recorder; but, I just could not figure out how to use it.  I tried
downloading a users guide from Olympus; but, this gave me lots of problems,
and I gave up.  In the end, I realized that I do not need anything as
complicated, or with as many features, as this model recorder.

Can someone recommend any simple to operate (for a totally-blind individual)
voice recorders.  I do not need to download voice memos to my PC for "speech
to text", or "editing" purposes.  I would just like to have a stand-alone
voice recorder for taking notes.

Thanks very much.

Jim H

**