VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:12:46 -0400
Christopher:

Blackberry is still around; but, they no longer make their own phones.  They
are still very much into ""secure" data/voice communication software.  The
company's fortunes have taken a slight upwards move since that was announced
some time last year.  Just before that, Blackberry did try to launch a new
phone; but, it did poorly, and I suspect that is the reason for they're going
back to their stock and trade - "secure" communications.

Jim H