From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2015 17:34:27 +1200
Hi John!

Here is the link again.

What you need to do is put the full URL onto the clipboard and paste it into
the run box.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1836930/Frequency_Chart_2012.zip

What should happen is you should get the save as dialogue. It is a zipped
archive, as is required by Daisy rules.

Extract the daisy content and copy the extracted book to the appropriate
place for your Daisy player.

Hope this helps.

73,
Dave