From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:27:40 -0400
Not sure what Lloyd or anyone else does in this situation, but when I do
the 40 meter roundtable, I really don't log anything.   I just open a
Windows Notepad, enter each call on a new line, then work through the
calls.   After this I cut and paste the calls into  an e-mail for this
list and delete the  Notepad file.  For me nothing gets saved or logged.

Almost all my logging is for contests, for which I use Writelog contest
software.  Also use Writelog for regular DXing.    I use XMlog as a
catch-all for all  my Writelog log files.

I tried AClog's trial  version a few months ago, and got rig control and
packet spotting up and running in a few minutes, but never  spent any
time with it and the evaluation time ran out on me.

73, Steve KW3A