From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:24:59 -0000
Tom and all

Most contest logging programs will also set them up for you, usually with
the default exchange.
N1MM classic and plus both also give the rules in the help drop down menu.

What is DX though?  Although it used to be reference to long distance, its
meaning has frequently become corrupted to mean a rare entity.

73

David W Wood