From:
"John Vernaleken`" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 10:48:36 -0500
Don

I have an Icom 746 Pro and the Tuner is connected by an Interface cable and
tunes with low power. The problem did not occur while tuning, the problem
happened while having a phone QSO. The Tuner was still working fine (just
the lingering smell)  and LDG said to send it to them and they would check
it out.

Depending how accurate my TW-1 is the Power was 450 Watts into a G5RV on 20
Meters.
The Tuner was 1 year old and during that time I usually had my ALS-600
Amplifier putting 500 - 550 Watts out when I need that extra punch. Most of
the time I do not use the Amplifier.

I have no complaints about how  the Tuner works or how LDG honors the
Warranty. I also have an AT-100 and AT-1000 PRO that are over 10 years old
that are still working fine.

John  KC2QJB