From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 21:16:41 -0800
Hi Jim, Steve,

It's time for me to eat my own words!  I should have learned by now
not to trust my memory.  For months now I have been using the antenna
tuner on-off button thinking it was the QSK on-off button.  I shutter
to think how many times I have supposedly gone off line using that
button while reprogramming the keyer memories in the TS-590.  Somehow
I must have pressed the real QSK on-off button to the off
position.  That's apparently the default setting, so when I did a
system reset, it defaulted to QSK off.  I feel extremely
foolish.  Thanks for your suggestions though!

73,

Dave, W7OQ