From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 13:23:38 -0600
Steve, I didn't remember that we discussed this exact issue, but we may
have. Actually, right now, I have one of my mic programmable buttons
available that I can program. I followed your recommendations and set-up for
two of my other programmable buttons, and they work just fine, very helpful.

Ron, K8HSY