From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:10:23 -0700
I just discovered another neat thing about sending cq dx via macros.  While
my K42 is sending cq dx, I can feel the exhaust heat from my Henry 5K
Classic getting hotter and hotter as the string is automatically being sent
without my atttention.  The pair of 3CX1200A7's sure get warm when I am
putting out lots of goo; somewhere about 1500W, HiHi.

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ