From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:22:58 -0500
Another stand option is Fopydo. The designer of this stand says Amazon should have them by next week (maybe the week after). $20 for the smaller stand that was designed for phones; $30 for the one designed for tablets. The only difference is size, and the tablet sized one might be more appropriate for us, given that its bottom, where your document goes, is closer to 8.5X11 and thus pages should be easier to line up. I’m going to be getting one of the tablet sized ones, already have the smaller one.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962