From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2014 07:32:09 -0400
Mike,

Glad you had a good time.    When I worked you , sounded like you had a
nice little run going with a mix of US and EU stations.   At that
particular time, and from my QTH,  you weren't super strong, but the
real problem was the  QRM from  adjacent US stations that were 10 and 20
over.

I really just did a little S and P.   Not sure if I'll be able to get
back on later today.    I did hear Lloyd a couple of times on the high
bands, also doing S and P.    I heard him a couple of times and a few
more times could only  hear the station he was calling respond to him.

I did work your cousin  VO1TX  Saturday banging in here on one of the
higher bands.

73, Steve KW3A