From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 19:00:04 -0400
Oh, working on racecars as long as I have, I've known some of the best
mechanics working in a hurry to make a fix and get back out on the track to
do that and slip and cause more problems than they had originally. It does
happen and usually results Ian a  lot of language I wouldn't want my son
hearing.