From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:06:46 -0500
Hi

Well, for some time now I have been looking for work. I hold a bachelors in
Christian Studies, and was in the process toward becoming an Episcopal
priest. However, In the middle of this process I moved acrossaacross the
country to marry my beautiful wife, and now we have a son. God has truly
blessed me and us. However, because I moved I am having to wait to restart
the process of becoming a priest. Not being one to sit and wait, I have been
looking for any ministry positions. Praise be to God that today I received
an invitation to submit my application to a combinedBaptist, Presbyterian
church as lead minister. Just getting the invitation is an answer to prayer.
II f you are a believer in prayer I ask that you would join me in praying
that God would guide me in making the right choices in submitting my
application. I will need to have God open allot of doors in order to get
through the ministry selection process, admitted to their seminary, and then
ordained in their denomination.

TNX, and God bless,
Mark WZ0K

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Overcast, 57.0°F(13.9°C)
Wind:WNW (290°) at 17mph (15KT)