From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2014 23:00:18 -0400
I'd bet more likely something went wrong with the outlets and blew the
charger/radio. Might be fixable, there is a fuse in that charging circuit in
the radio. I know a lot of people blew them by leaving the charger plugged
in to the wall all the time then plugging it in to the radio to charge it.
Not everyone blew that fuse that way but a lot did and it is a factory
replace part so it might be worth either sending off to be checked, or if
you know anyone in the 2-way radio repair field, talk to them about it,
maybe they can take a look if they're any good.