From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:03:30 -0400
Excellent points, Ron.

That's why I felt especially good when I beat my P A Q P number of QSO's
from last year by three this year, under somewhat challenging conditions
with the grand-kids visiting.

Plus, I still will try for that county sweep next year.

Always something more to strive for, and, as many of you know, I now only
use wire antennas with an amp that puts out at most 600 watts.

With the somewhat limited time I have to play radio, I still have lots of
fun whenever I can.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ