From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2014 23:29:09 -0400
I never found the Windows-U method to work reliably (although I didn't use
it much).  I do Windows-R (for Run) followed immediately by narrator and
then the Enter keyy.  If a program has a unique name that is short enough
for you to type it reliably, Windows-R works.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com