From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 12:50:47 -0500
	Re: using voice recognition to send cw

While this idea may not be desirable for some, maybe most, of you, it is an
option and alternative for those who still want to work CW but who, for
whatever reasons, cannot send CW, e.g. paralysis or arthritis in one's
hands. I have experimented with some voice recognition programs, and some
work extremely well. I get almost 100%accuracy from my iPhone's voice
recognition, and the voice recognition program in the Microsoft package is
pretty good too. I suspect there is a way of doing it that would work quite
well; though, I do not think there is any current programs designed to
fulfill that purpose. For some of you unemployed, talented hams here on the
list, maybe this is something you could develop and market!

Ron, K8HSY
Dr. Ronald E. Milliman
Retired Professor of Marketing

President: Millitronics, Inc. (millitronics.biz)