From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2014 21:53:38 -0400
To add to what Steve says here, my Carolina Windom came from Radiowerks, and
I had the afore-mentioned water-in-the-balun problem.

It took me a while to figure it out, and it took Jim from Radiowerks a while
to admit the issue, but I eventually returned the antenna, and he gave me
money back.

It was a bit disconcerting, but at least I was treated right in the end.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ