From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2014 17:32:46 -0500
Bob,
I had a TS940 for a number of years.  I had a board failure and a
local, really competent service guy was able to fix it but said that
parts were a big issue and likely to get bigger over time.  I sold
the rig and wound up with a TS850 which I still have and really
love.  However, I fear the day it fails.  Perhaps be the same
scenario and my service friend is now a silent key!
But a great transceiver it is.