From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2014 16:35:54 -0400
call the apple store and scream bloody murder, or do a restore to an earlier version. they have to tell you ow to do it if you call apple ad tell them the phone is unusable in it’s current condition. Apple needs to pull it’s head out of it’s ass with this new update that breaks everything so horribly. All their eallyw ant you to do is buy a brand-new phone every year and shut up like the rest of the sheep.  same goes for android too I’m afraid.  This is why we jailbreak 7.1.2, which is awesome.  Who is your phone through? My friends and I have the earlier iOS operating system saved to a backup and all the necessary jailbreak  stuff too.
E mail me off list and we can continue talking more

Michael Thurman