From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:09:08 -0400
Fred was a really great man. I've had the oportunity to work with him, and spend a little time outside of work with him as well and he was absolutely a gentleman and great to be around.

He wasn't doing any hamming, recently, as far as I know, but he did contact me when he motheed to the residential facility he was in, for my input on monitoring aviation in his area, so, I got to share aviation frequencies with him. A small thing, but it was flattering that he'd call me for this.

73 & 99 Fred!

Ron Miller
N6MSA