From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:56:20 -0400
I have also heard that the version of Chrome for the iOs  is accessible as
well but I haven't tried it. It mystifies me that, despite Google's positive
talk in this arena and their involvement in events and conventions for the
blind, their stuff continues to be largely inaccessible. Perhaps I'm missing
something here but I have no idea what it is.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: