From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 14:56:50 -0400
Ron, Steve, and all:

Due to thunderstorms in our area yesterday afternoon, and due to other
things going on, I was not able to participate in the 40-meter round table.

Echoing what Steve said, conditions have not been very good lately on 40
meters at round table time, which is 4 p.m. Eastern, but hopefully that will
change soon.

I'm certainly hoping conditions improve within the next few weeks for our
net, and also for the Pennsylvania QSO Party contest October 11-12.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ