From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:28:11 -0400
I can't tell you the last time I listened to am radio, I'd bet it's been 20
years at least. Living in a metal house now doesn't help though, I'd have to
hook a radio to my dipole for HF or use my HF radio to do it. Not that I've
never done it, I used to do that all the time but with all the commercials
and garbage out there these days, I have no interest in broadcast radio what
so ever, am or FM.