From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:35:44 -0500
Good morning, Tom and everyone here on the list,

The ALS-600 seems to be working perfectly and so does my new LGD AT1000PRO
II automatic tuner. The part of the whole equation that isn't working so
good is the op! <lol> Yes, I am able to work all bands now. In fact, Pat and
I had a really nice contact on 40 meters a few days ago, and I hear other
stations up in your area coming in down here; so, I am pretty certain we
could hear each other on 40 meters. Just let me know, and we'll give it a
try.

Ron, K8HSY