From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:15:11 -0700
Lou, We used to have one of those when we lived in an apartment.
I never had problems getting a pan centered on a burner because
you can easily feel where the heat is and center the pan or
skillet accordingly.  They were also easy to clean unless you had
a boil over and stuff cooked on the surface where the burner is.
We used I think soft scrub or some other cleaner called bar
keepers friend which were both easy on the surface.  I am glad to
have gas now, much more efficient and cools down much faster.
Only thing is, I use a hot pot for making coffee because the gas
tended to leak too much heat around the tea kettle so I decided
to go electric for heating water, at least for coffee.  Hope this
helps Lou.  73, Jim WA6EKS