From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 06:58:23 -0400
Good luck, Bob.

It's been a very long time since I've done it on that particular radio, but
you can use Kenwood programming software to save memories, menu settings,
and the like, so that if you ever have to do a hard re-set, you can quickly
restore everything in a matter of seconds.

Just a thought.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ