From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:49:05 -0500
And Scott,
My wife went from no license to Extra in under two years and always
tells me, when I go to Dayton to buy lots of stuff!  I've never
missed a meal and when we did club Field Day she was about the best
logger in the place.  And at our house I am the laundry person so if
there is nothing clean, it's on me!!