From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:05:14 -0400
Hi,

I'd pick the second option.  I have an Ameritron als1300 and I do not
use the keying buffer.  I do not have the alc hooked up, but having the
alc connection available won't hurt anything.  I control my output power
with the power output from the TS590. With my ALS1300, it takes about 40
watts drive to give me 1 kw out and about 25 watts drive to give me 600
watts out.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]