From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 22:31:57 -0400
Ron,

Check e-bay. $15 - $20.  The 2000, 590, 570, and a bunch of other
kenwoods all use  the same 7 pin din.   You wouldn't want one that fits
the 480, since that uses a mini din.

You should also decide if you want to use ALC or not.   To connect ALC,
the cable would have 2 RCA plugs, so be sure that the one you buy has 2
plugs to use ALC, or only 1 if you don't want to connect ALC.

W2ENY is another source, and I think he sells via e-bay as well as his
own site.

73, Steve KW3A