From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:13:21 -0400
Ron,

Congrats.   While I have worked Gibraltar a number of times, I know the
feeling. Adding a new country  to a band or mode is really nice, but
getting an all time new one in the log is a big kick, no matter how long
you have been at it.

Glad you are enjoying the station.   I know you had some problems
getting things up and running, but seems like it is working great for you.

73, Steve  KW3A