From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 22:55:09 -0400
The ugly garbage rears it’s disgusting head again in the E mails. with more and more of us on mac computers it is unpardonable.
I do think it is awesome that another magazine is around I would like to know why the NLS will not do more than just qst though. i an se a future when all magazines are accessible on a tablet, and the els stops producing them entirely, which is both good and bad. I think that there would be something lost, and a lot of us would no longer read most magazines.  I for example would not read analog if I had to listen to a text synthesizer for 20 hours per issue or more.

Michael Thurman