From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 06:15:40 -0400
If you really need fiberglass, try Max-Gain Systems:

http://www.mgs4u.com/index.html

I'm not sure you need fiberglass.    At least one of the  current
builders of fan dipoles uses 1/2 inch PVC pipe.   It's cheap and easy to
work.    The old W9INN (SK)  fan dipoles used wooden dowels for
spreaders on his fan dipoles,   A bit thicker than a pencil.  Again
cheap and easy to work with.    Fiberglass costs more and if you have to
cut it, makes an itchy dust that you don't want to inhale.

If you are only doing 1 extra element, you can just tie the ends to the
same support, only a bit  lower and forget the spreaders.

If you really want fiberglass, maybe some little kids  cheap fishing
poles, but I still think I would  go a different route.   Anyway, that's
my story and I'm sticking to it.

73, Steve KW3A