From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:22:54 -0700
My friend who is building the super station in Molino, FL ordered a Hex Beam
that has both 30 and 40 meters on it.  My understanding is that most Hex
Beams do not.  I know that he special ordered the thing, and intends to keep
it stored on his 85 foot mobile tower.  He says that it is light enough, and
easy to assemble, and therefore makes a good choice for emergency or field
day service.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ