From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 01:03:01 -0400
Hi Matt,

I have the 436 scanner and it works very well.  No touch screen, but
everything is menu driven and you do get a long beep at the default setting.
I just haven't had time to do a lot of work with the scanner as my wife
needs a lot of help and I'm doing most of the house work or KP work, but All
you have to do is type in your zip code and the 436 will start scanning.
Picking other stuff you want to copy is menu driven and I haven't gotten in
to that yet.  You can also update the built in nation wide data base over
the internet using a U S B cable.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]