From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 14:20:24 -0700
Matt, I really can't answer your questions about editing files or
software.  All I use PSR Edit for is to upload files relevant to
my area that I get from a friend.  I upload the file using PSR
Edit to my Psr-500 and it works.  I wish I could learn much more
about PSR Edit and that the scanner was accessible.  Jim WA6EKS

PSR-500, I just
>>get files from a ham friend and upload them to the scanner using
PSR Edit.