From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:59:58 -0700
I want to add my 2 cents on the subject of asking questions and providing
answers on the list.  I have found many questions posed to be of interest to
me, and have appreciated many thoughtful answers thereto.  The only thing
that drives me nuts is when a rather simple question is propounded, and
there then follows 27 answers to the question.  I receive many emails over
the course of a day, and can't devote enough time to read all of them.  With
respect to email coming from a reflector, I only read ones where the subject
is of at least marginal interest.  And perhaps more importantly, once I see
an answer that seems to be on point, I totally disregard any further answers
on the same subject.  There seems to be a feeling of many list members that
requires them to answer every question, even when multiple other responses
have adequately answered the question.  Just my 2 cents.

Alan / KD7GC

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ