From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 10:30:28 -0400
Hi Gang,

I figured I'd put this item on the blind hams list before I send it out
to the general amateur community.

I have for sale a classic Yaesu FT-736r with the standard 144/440MHZ
modules, the 220MHZ module, the 50MHZ module, sub audible tone board and
speech synthesizer.

The rig is in excellent condition and comes with original packing.

The only reason I'm selling it is the fact that I've moved and large
satellite antennas with a tower aren't an option at this location.

I'm asking $1200 as the radio is in great shape and comes with the hard
to find speech synthesizer, ctcss board, 50 and 220MHZ modules.

If anyone is interested feel free to drop me a line.

--
Dave Marthouse N2AAM