From:
Dan Eickmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:49:58 -0400
I believe  it is logging software, as well as rig control software?  I tried it once with JAWS, that was back quite a while ago, and did not find it to be too accessible.  Then again, that was quite a while ago.  I was looking for logging software at the time, and had tried HRD, but got nowhere with it.  Nothing that I’ve found for Windows at the time, comes close to an app called Aether on OS X.  Although I’ve heard that software from N3FJP, has gotten way better in the area of  accessibility as of late, so if you’re looking for a logging program, try that.