From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2014 11:35:34 -0500
JJRadio is a program I've written to control your radio.  It is written with
blind users in mind.  It currently only works with the Kenwood TS-590, and
TS-2000, and the TS-930 with the PIEXX board.  Steve has reported that it
also works to some extent with the TS-480, which makes sense since the
Kenwood command set is relatively constant across the HF rigs at least.  So
it will likely work with almost any Kenwood HF transceiver that can be
computer controlled.  Note this does not include VHF rigs such as the TM-V71
line.

JJRadio runs on Windows Vista and above.
--
Jim Shaffer, KE5AL