From:
Ian Westerland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:00:06 +1000
Hello Richard.  I haven't encountered the beeps and crashes you are
dealing with.  I wonder if it is Window Eyes or something else on the
computer causing the problem.  An email to GW-micro sounds like the
best course of action.

If you want to try closing Window Eyes and re-starting it, you
shouldn't get into to much trouble.  Control Alt w will both open and
close Window Eyes.
It would be good to know what is causing the problem and how it is fixed.

Cheers.

Ian Westerland
VK3vin