Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:46:19 -0800
7bit
From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
I've been d xing since I was young. My first radio was an electric table top
radio which I got for my birthday in 1960. d xing in California is quite
different from Ohio. I still can't get used to hearing k's instead of w's. I
only heard three K's back east on a regular basis. KDKA, KQV, AND KMOX.
Also, KYW which was in Cleveland buyt was returned to Philadelphia in 1965.
Though I don't d x as often as I used to, I do from time to time to see
what's out there. Sure wish that there was something to listen to though!
That's the problem with us ole folks! Not much to listen to on the radio
anymore. The stuff I like has moved to the internet. 73 and God bless. Doug,
N6NFF Sacramento