Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 13:50:27 -0500
From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Steve.  Am looking forward to my new toy.  Considered the
TS590SG, but didn't really want to spend the double the money on it
vs. a 480SAT.

I've taken computers apart to reseat or replace boards, so, as long
as I know what and where to look for, I can do these kinds of
things.  It's just that the first time's a bear, especially if you
get it wrong - been there and wrote the postcard.  Didn't know the
filters had to be soldered on; thought they were boards like the VGS1.

Joe's tutorial on the 480SAT was well-done.  Would have liked to know
how to slow down the CW responses of the rig, especially status of
antenna tuning.

Anyway, thanks again for the info.--Matt, N1IBB.