Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:18:39 -0700
From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hello, I thought these folks were out of business, what frequencies are they transmitting on it there in the shortwave band? They used to be on Sirius XM satellite radio, but they’re not there anymore. So if I want to listen to them I guess my only choice is to make use of the equipment that I have listened to them over the air on some shortwave frequency? They had some pretty good programming I wonder if their money just ran out? Just my two cents worth?

Sincerely Maurice mines.
amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
message phone, 505-369-3283.

note the text of this message has been dictated by using Dragon 4.0 for the Mac some words, phrases, or spelling, and/or syntax may be incorrect any errors are the result to be that the software or the dictation process.