Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:21:16 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Yeah, we're going to have our first snow here in central lower Michigan
Friday night too, so it looks like an event like this will have to wait for
us till next year as well.

But, you can be sure I'm going to bring it up to our club leadership when
the time is right.

In my view, this kind of stuff is what makes amateur radio such a great
hobby!

Something in it for everyone!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ