Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:02:19 -0700
From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
yes, thanks. In fact, I think 2 of you did. anyway, been a little busy around here, so haven't had a lot of time for the ham radio. That, and I seriously have to get after the room mate. he put up a dipole too close to mine and now I can't even use HF (radio says swr is too high). its going to be fun when he tries HF and gets the same problem.

-eric