Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 18:38:14 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Hi

I have been thinking about all the messages I read over the last week about
blind people working. Personally, I have been trying to get in to the main
stream work force for a while now with no luck. Transportation is one of my
biggest issues. Therefore, I have been trying to find honest work from home
opportunities. Well, it doesn't pay much but if one is saving up for a hand
held or something of the sort, I would suggest checking out:
http://www. Microworkers.com
I am told that if one is dedicated they can earn around $25 a month there.

Once a person registers one can scroll down the main page to the link that
says something like "search click". This will open a page where one can do
jobs where one searches for particular websites, search terms ETC. Believe
it or not, this is a useful service to the website owner, because it may
raise their ranking in the search engines.

Anyway, you won't get rich doing micro jobs. On the other hand it beets
playing audio games. Smile.

God bless,
Mark wz0k