Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:36:12 -0700
From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
the whole issue is a fine balancing act. We, as a population, tries to be as independent as possible. Unfortunately, not everything works in our favor for that (like printed materials, etc.).

I, too, have spent a large amount of time (like the last 5 years) seriously looking for real work. SO far, not a thing. I don't have any degrees, but I do have practical in the field experience going back over the last 30 years dealing with computers and their associated systems.

The problem I have is that I don't have any verifiable work history since 1989. A lot of it was word of mouth or cash only. So, I am in an AT training program right now and also doing a low paid internship program. THis will give me 2 things:
1. recent work history
2. a skills update on technology.

SOmetimes, this is the only way you can get your foot in the door.

-eric